Massage is the use of varying pressure on the muscles to target areas of tension and stress.
What can massage help with?
- Anxiety and stress
- Soft tissue injuries (strains)
- Soft tissue sports injuries
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Tension headaches
- Stress related insomnia
- Aiding relaxation
What types of massage do we offer?
Using long deep strokes, kneading and circular movements, vibration and tapping to relieve bands of tension and knots within the muscles. This is a very relaxing massage style.
These techniques use more pressure to focus on deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue aiding recovery from muscle injuries. This can be helpful for sports people.
What are the benefits of massage?
- We all tend to live fast-paced lives, rushing from one thing to another and taking very little time for ourselves.
- It is important take care of our health needs and proactively prevent problems rather than reacting to them when we can no longer ignore the issue.
- Many prevalent lifestyle-related conditions are caused by multiple factors and stress features highly.
- Gradual increases in muscle tension day by day can lead to significant tension over a period of time if we never take the time to relax both the mind and the body.
- Regular massage aids not only the physical signs of stress in the form of muscle tension but also mental stress or anxiety by helping you take time to think about yourself and ‘unplug’ from the daily grind.
Why choose us for massage therapy?
- Linda is highly experienced having been a fully qualified massage therapist for over 20 years.
- Focused massage targeting muscles key to your problem areas will help you achieve the full benefits of massage therapy.
- We pride ourselves on our depth of knowledge and warm caring attitude.
- Each of our treatments can work independently, however we also operate as a multidisciplinary team, working together to manage your condition.