We are all individuals and deserve an individualised approach to our health needs. Reflexology ties together the impact our stress levels and stressors have on our overall health, working to manage key aspects of our health we frequently neglect.
What is reflexology?
Reflexology is a form of complementary and alternative medicine initially originating from ancient Chinese healing practices. It involves the use of varying pressure on specific points of the feet, hands and face that are believed to correspond to areas or organs of the body.
What can reflexology help with?
- Improve mood
- Aid sleep
- Promote a sense of well-being
- Aid relaxation
- Reduce tension
What are the benefits of reflexology?
- Many prevalent lifestyle related conditions are caused by multiple factors and stress features highly.
- Reflexology is incredibly relaxing and helps you achieve a deeper level of relaxation.
- Reducing stress levels will impact your physical and emotional health.
- Regular breaks from our hectic lives help us to achieve better work-life balance.
Why choose us for reflexology?
- We offer a bespoke and gentle approach to your health needs.
- Our clinic has a calm and soothing atmosphere from the moment you walk through the door.
- You can target stress relief in a clinical setting.
- Each of our treatments can work independently, however we also operate as a multidisciplinary team, working together to manage your condition.